Sales Support Specialist - Online Advertising
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH795204 Oct 05, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a leader in the tech and online advertising space, is looking for a Sales Support Associate with a background in digital marketing and online advertising for a contract position
n this role, you will partner with Account Managers to support and service key clients within the Retail vertical. You will assist with operational problem solving, reporting trends, and assisting in upselling and cross selling products to clients.
- Provide proactive support and service to key Retail clients across busy seasonal Q3 and Q4 period, working alongside existing teams to:
- Project manage scaled reporting for clients, through supporting of weekly/daily client trends & insights across Search, Shopping, Display and YouTube
- Work with AM and partner teams to support delivery of campaign launches, escalations and performance
- Leveraging dashboards and external / internal tools to create category specific rolling insights and trends
- Review OS & and headroom movement for top clients/ Work with AM to build up-sell and pitch
- Creating in-quarter checklists and client focussed collateral, as required; including but not limited to structured data analysis, building presentation materials, providing internal reporting etc.
- Identify campaigns reaching mid-point or ending soon and providing proactive 'upsell' support on creation of mid and post campaign analysis, and share with AMs for final client delivery.
- Own all operational problem solving, troubleshooting & client campaign requests and work with our internal technical troubleshooting and implementation teams to deliver rapid response and delivery for our customers, whilst maintaining an exceptional standard of customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate internally with peak pillar leads, workstream leads and partner teams to manage activation calendar of events, training sessions, and diarise events as needed. Work across culture teams to support events and comms lead to develop newsletter delivery.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in consultative sales and client facing work.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in creating online marketing and advertising strategies for performance focused clients.
- Adequate understanding of the Retail Industry or understanding of retail, offline store based or online 'Direct to Consumer' business models.
- Online Advertising product knowledge across
- Demonstrated ability to influence clients and build strong client relationships, navigating complex internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to take initiative, display practivity, work well in ambiguity and across fast-paced matrix organizations.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Team Leader | Remote Delivery
353 (021) 2300 300