- BBBH822269 Jul 13, 2022 €30k - €40k
Sales Support Coordinator
One of the world's leading suppliers of specialist Audio Visual equipment to the broadcast, corporate, entertainment, and sports industries is now looking to expand their team!
About the job:
An excellent opportunity is currently available for a Sales Support Coordinator, you will be an enthusiastic and professional customer focused individual with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices.
You must be able to perform well in a team environment, be confident and have exceptional people skills. You will provide support to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Customer service for orders, account statuses and supplier issues relating to orders
- Support the sales team in providing key performance indicators
- Help manage sales tracking tools and report on time critical important information
- Accurately support the preparation of sales quotations and tender bids
- Help and support vendor and supplier relationships in a professional manner
- Stay up to date with new product and current supplier offers
- Review pending orders and specific customers' requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Suggest sales process improvements
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Consultant | Sales Recruitment
353 (0) 51 309650