Recruitment Administrator - Hebrew
- BBBH771920 Dec 14, 2020 Competitive
Seeking a candidate with fluent Hebrew and strong communication skills for this exciting opportunity with a Multinational company in Dublin South
Job Title: Recruitment Administrator - Hebrew
Location: Dublin South
This large Multinational company is seeking a Research Recruitment Administrator with fluent Hebrew to join their growing company. You will work as part of a collaborative team and manage the recruitment of research participants on multiple projects. The successful candidate will be innovative, dedicated and solutions driven.
- Source and screen research participants.
- Liaising with researchers to understand the criteria of participant requirements.
- Careful selection, ensuring a high quality of participants.
- Diary management, scheduling and logistics.
- Database management and record keeping.
- Networking with potential participants.
- Lead generation.
- Fluent in Hebrew and English.
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Familiar with Mac OS, Google Suite.
- Ability to work with large datasets in spreadsheets.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised and attention to detail.
- Strong time management and multitasking skills.
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Multilingual | Ireland