- BBBH786498 Jul 01, 2021 Competitive
Are you looking for new opportunities? Leading Pharma company in Dublin is looking for Qualified Person to join their team .
A Dublin based Pharmaceutical Company is seeking to attract a Qualified Person (QP) to join their growing team on an initial 12-month contract. This role offers a competitive hourly rate for the successful candidate.
Qualified Person - Dublin- 12-month contract
This is an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Person with min. 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry to join a company passionate about delivering exceptional results to their patients and working together in doing so. The ideal candidate will have experience in cGMP and GDP and experience in sterile manufacturing.
- Ensure that Corporate, Site and Regulatory standards are met by owning, reviewing, and approving SOPs and other GDP/GMP documents and records.
- In terms of quality rules, standards, and processes, provide guidance and direction to the Quality, Production, Warehouse/ Distribution, and Supply Chain departments.
- Assist with the distribution of batches of pharmaceutical products in accordance with the Manufacturing Importation Authorisation and EU Good Distribution Practice (GDP) as outlined in Directive 2001/83/EC and guidance 2013/C 343/01.
- Participate in global Quality initiatives as a site subject matter expert.
- Examines and evaluates change management records, nonconformances, and CAPAs.
- Level 8 Science or Engineering related discipline preferred.
- Relevant experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries for at least two years is required.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes (GMP), warehousing, supply chain, equipment engineering principles, and validation. Understanding of applicable regulatory requirements
- Extensive knowledge of writing and approving Deviations/GMP documents.
- Experience cGMP and GDP experience in sterile manufacturing.
If you feel you would be a good fit, or would like to find out more about this role, click the 'apply now' button or reach out to our Specialist Consultant Ula Niwinska on 021 2300 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Science Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300