Project Manager - Semi State body
- BBBH781275 Apr 30, 2021 Competitive
A brilliant opportunity with one of Ireland's most respected civil engineering contractors who are looking to hire a client side Project Manager for a Semi State infrastructure job in Dublin
Our client has been successful in winning a tender for one of the largest semi state infrastucture projects in the country and they are looking for an expereinced Project Manager to join their growing team. The Project Manager will act as the Contracting Entity's representative, taking responsibility for managing the project from planning and design through to the successful completion and commissioning of the project.
- Oversee and monitor the delivery of the project around schedule, interface, cost, variations, contract and risk, liaising with the relevant team members and functions as required.
- Develop the Project Execution Plan, ensuring the project is aligned to and delivers in accordance with the Contracting Entity'sstandards and methods.
- Work with the technical teams in coordinating and managing the design consultants and other external service providers.
- Be responsible for communicating design changes to relevant members of the project team and stakeholders who may be impacted.
- Report monthly on the tasks throughout the project's lifecycle including construction works (during the construction phase) that have been undertaken
- Maintain the overall project risk register and update at monthly progress meetings
- Identify opportunities to improve Project Management procedures, templates and products referring ideas to the appropriate line manager.
- Monitor and apply performance management techniques
- Degree qualified Engineeror/Construction Managment Professional
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Construction / Infrastructure sector
- Experience of dealing with a range of stakeholders at all levels across the organisation influencing the improvement of process and guidance to support project delivery
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of NEC and FIDIC suite of contracts
- Knowledge of Engineering and Project Management Principles
- Planning capability and ability to use Oracle Primavera 6 scheduling system
- Knowledge of Policies and Procedures implementation
The sucessful candidate will receive a very competitive salary as well as generous benefits package
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300