- BBBH769276 Dec 09, 2020 Competitive
A global bio pharmaceutical Fortune 500 company are offering top rates for a Project Cost Controller to join their team and manage the portfolio of capital projects in Dublin.
Project Cost Controller - Pharma
12 Month Contract
Salary - Competitive
A global bio pharmaceutical Fortune 500 company are offering top rates for a Project Cost Controller to join their team and manage the portfolio of capital projects in Dublin. This role is initially on a 12 months basis with a view to potentially go longer.
The project cost controller will work collaboratively with project managers to develop strategies and budgets. They will also be responsible for developing funding and schedules, estimating, forecasting and reporting to leadership. The ideal candidate will have proven SAP experience as they will oversee cost management including PO generation, audits and invoices and closing projects through SAP.
- Creating strategies and finding associated funding
- Negotiating prices for subcontractors
- Reviewing contactor and engineering bids
- Preparing monthly status reports
- Resolving payment issues
- Leading risk analysis reviews
- Assisting procurement with developing contracts and documents
- Monitoring progress, delay claims and keeping projects on schedule and within budget
- Tracking purchase orders and closing out contracts
- Holds a relevant degree ideally Construction, Quantity Surveying or Engineering
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong financial experience working on small and large budgets
- Excellent analytic skills
- Experienced with computer systems and knowledge of the MS Office suite.
- Effective leadership and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong business acumen
- Previous experience working in the pharmaceutical industry is a distinct advantage
- Proficient with SAP
- Experience with scheduling software
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
If this sounds like you then apply online now, or for more details please get in touch to Devinna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment