Production Support Analyst
- BBBH784393 Jun 08, 2021 Competitive
Production support Analyst will be responsible for the delivery of IT Application services to the Finance & Treasury business unit. Your role will encompass production support, deployment of small sys
Production support Analyst will be responsible for the delivery of IT Application services to the Finance & Treasury business unit. Your role will encompass production support, deployment of small system change and system configuration. Knowledge of service delivery, married with good technical skills is key to this role.
- Support the service delivery of a range of in-house built and vendor supported Finance & Treasury Applications.
- Ensure that ticket items (Assysts) are investigated and resolved within SLA. Prioritise issues and where necessary seek support from F&T IT colleagues.
- Highlight and provide solutions for remediation of areas of improvement within the team to aid investigation or resolve issues in a more efficient manner.
- Ensure that priority issues are actioned immediately by the team. Understand and contribute to Service Control by providing updates on live production incidents relating to expected ETA for issue resolution.
- Maintain and prioritise the list of outstanding production problems /changes requests; complete the necessary analysis to allow these items be effectively closed out.
- Use and maintain the F&T IT Help Knowledge base updating the database as required. Collaborate with business partners / 3rd party support in respect of any F&T IT system proposed changes impacting their areas.
- Experience in technical troubleshooting: 2 Years + IT technical experience with Microsoft/Oracle Technologies.
- Exposure to the support and management of vendor supported software packages - e.g. Finastra products (Opics), Moody's Risk Analytics.
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports, SQL scripting language e.g. queries, stored procedures and SQL Server Integration Services SSIS & SQL job agent.
- Knowledge of Finance and Treasury Applications (from the front end application process all the way through to backend integration with internal and external supporting systems). Awareness and understanding of the F&T IT Support Queue on the Service Desk ticket system - Assyst.
- Understanding and experience of the analysis and resolution of system/process problems. Awareness of business process flows and products.
- Familiarity with or an ability to learn and understand complex business and IT systems and processes.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Specialist