- JN -052023-1937813
- May 17, 2023
A key client of ours in the technology space is currently seeking a PMO with experience for a 6 month Daily rate contract based in Dublin
The successful candidate will play an integral role within the Project Management Office (PMO), which supports the site delivery on key strategic projects and initiatives.
- Ensure site Project Sponsors and Project Leads adhere to the Company's best practices for Project Management and Portfolio Governance in their delivery of diverse multi-disciplinary projects.
- Responsible for the ongoing support of Project Leads in their delivery of projects in line with schedule, scope, cost and resource requirements and constraints.
- Facilitation of the monthly Site Portfolio Governance process for their allocated departments
- Supports the Site Leadership Team in their use of PowerBI dashboards in order to have oversight and governance on their portfolio of projects.
- Contributes to the ongoing development of the PMO process, tools and templates and Portfolio Governance process.
- Responsible for training Project Sponsors and Leads in PMO best practices and PowerBI as required.
- As part of the Portfolio Governance process, supports the analysis of portfolio data for trending, identifying lessons learned and disseminating findings as system or process improvements.
- Supports the roll out and maintenance of the Resource Management Tool.
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of projects.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards. Participate and Comply with the Company's Quality Management System.
- Where necessary, will lead a project and execute it in line with the PMO best practices.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in Engineering, Business, or a related discipline.
- Qualification in project management such as PMP or Prince2 would be a strong asset.
- Strong knowledge of project and program management methodologies and industry best practice.
- Proficiency in MS Project scheduling tool required and knowledge of PowerBI advantageous
- Proven track record in dealing with complex issues proactively and in a timely fashion and ability to achieve results within the set timeframe.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team with excellent people management and leadership skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Senior Consultant | Projects & Change Recruitment