- JN -072023-1941832
- Sep 14, 2023
- €50k - €70k
As People and Culture Business Partner you will collaborate and work closely with our different divisions to provide professional support and service across our teams.
- Support the delivery of People and Culture initiatives and work closely with the divisional Human Resources teams to ensure delivery of the People and Culture strategy.
- Act as Leader for various initiatives, including the performance management process, succession planning, and employee engagement and development.
- Advise on and implement HR initiatives and processes incorporating best practice and fresh thinking to support the People and Culture and business strategy.
- Provide guidance and support in resource planning and organisation design.
- Ensure that core HR processes are applied consistently and are compliant with legislation.
- Support Compensation & Benefit activities including benchmarking of roles and annual benchmarking surveys, benefits market data analysis, evaluation of current Compensation and Benefits offerings, and co-ordination of annual pay planning and bonus process.
- Support Group L&D by facilitating training and learning and development activities across the group, and maintenance of up to date and accurate training records.
Skills & experience:
- Experienced & credible HR professional with at least 3 years relevant Business Partner experience preferably within a fast-paced global industry.
- Degree educated (HR Masters advantageous) and CIPD qualified.
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to influence and build trust.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and strategic and innovative thinking.
- Operates with high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- People-orientated person, dedicated to providing the highest standard of service.
- Proactive and highly organized, with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage with wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong working knowledge of Irish Employment Legislation.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.