You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH779935 Apr 27, 2021 €30k - €40k
Excellent Opportunity for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join well-known charity organization in Dublin. This role offers excellent work- life balance.
This is an amazing opportunity to join well-known charity organisation in Dublin. You will be working in a very rewarding environment. This role offers excellent work-life balance.
- Processing of monthly payroll.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures during completing payroll are adhere to
- Preparation of payroll reports (including pension, VHI, Bike to work scheme)
- Completing payroll adjustments (joiners, leavers, maternity leave, parental leave)
- Maintaining all the records on Micropay
- Payroll Revenue submissions
- Processing the P30 on a monthly basis and all other ROS reports.
- Dealing with any payroll related queries.
- Working closely with HR department to ensure all KPI's are delivered and any issues resolved.
- IPASS Qualification.
- Previous experience in Finance / Revenue would be an advantage.
- Recent experience of processing a payroll of 300+ people on a monthly basis
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555