Payroll Operations Manager
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH792449 Sep 07, 2021 €50k - €70k
Great opportunity to join multi award winning business as a Payroll Operations Manager. Excellent salary , exposure to multinational payroll and work life balance on offer.
12 Months Fix Term Contract | €60- €70k | Dublin
Excellent opportunity for Payroll Operations Manager to join award winning client on 12 months fix term contract.
Our client is a market leader, forward - thinking and solution focused business. They are now looking for new addition to their team.
- Accountable for the operation of the shared services team providing payroll, HR Administration & associated services to a portfolio of shared services customers.
- Ownership of business transformation programmes delivery
- Ensure that common UKI delivery processes & practices are adopted across the team and actively participate in joint taskforces/working groups which seek to develop & enhance those standard practices.
- Work in collaboration with all operational/service & customer excellence functions to support and promote implementation of productivity and quality initiatives.
- Lead and drive transformation projects which would yield better efficiency, productivity, quality and CSAT.
- Develop and execute a high-performance culture that increases employee engagement, identifies and grows internal talent and ultimately ensures our teams are trained, developed and highly motivated & therefore creating an excellent service experience for our customers.
- Build key relationships with the commercial & account management teams, work with them to grow and develop our commercial relationships with one or more nominated customer accounts.
- Accountable for the P&L performance with a focus on optimising revenue and managing your costs very effectively to achieve the agreed profit targets.
- Management of overall SLA performance and claims/settlements or penalty situations.
- Regular review of costs & potential revenue leakage ensuring operational and financial efficiency.
- Payroll knowledge (5+ years in industry) - ROI payrolls.
- Payroll system knowledge - ResourceLink or Europay
- Client relationship management
- Leadership & presentation skills.
- P&L management.
- Project Management - process/system.
- Transition experience
- Knowledge of legal, regulatory and compliance policies/requirements to support in the successful delivery of payroll services for Irish clients.
- Proven experience in successful team management.
- Experience of working and managing people in an outsourced service environment.
- Commercial awareness, internal contract management processes.
- Experienced in root cause analysis & complaint investigation.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Change management experience.
- Continuous improvement projects.
- Customer satisfaction projects.
- Risk management initiatives.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555