Payroll Compliance Analyst
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH794400 Sep 27, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a well known global tech company, is looking for a Payroll Compliance Analyst for a contract role in Dublin.
As a Payroll Compliance Analyst, you will be supporting the global operations teams to ensure payroll processes are compliant with tax and legal requirements. Internally, you will collaborate with a diverse range of stakeholders including Employment Tax, Legal & Benefits to identify areas of risk, make recommendations and influence changes and decisions. Externally, you will work with our outsourcing partners to standardise processes and drive efficiencies. You will project manage process and regulatory changes that impact payroll compliance across internal and external stakeholders.
- Acting as an escalation point for our outsourcing partners in relation to day to day preparation and submission of payroll compliance returns and payments.
- Working collaboratively with our outsourcing partners, and internal Employment Tax, Operations and Corporate Engineering teams on escalated compliance issues and special projects. Lead resolution of payroll compliance issues.
- Participating in root cause analysis of compliance issues, identification of global patterns of non-compliance, identification of opportunities for improvement and development of recommendations to share with stakeholders.|
- BA/BS Degree. Tax Qualified.
- 5+ years' experience working in employment tax or payroll within a Big 4 accounting environment or in industry (multi country experience a plus)
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on project management experience and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively, be diplomatic and influence stakeholders, vendors and international teams
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Experience, a passion for and a proven track record of process improvement
- Fluency in English
- Proven leadership skills in coordinating cross-functional initiative
- Familiarity with handling/being involved in payroll compliance audits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Team Leader | Remote Delivery
353 (021) 2300 300