Outsourcing Governance & Oversight Associate
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH791734 Aug 30, 2021 €300 - €350 pd
A global leader in the funds and investment management industry is looking for an experienced fund operations professional to join their team as a Outsourcing Governance Associate.
This is a varied role that would suit somebody with extensive experience in fund administration with a good awareness of risk & controls.
- Take a leading role in maintaining the overall Outsourcing / Governance roadmap and coordinate the delivery of the different projects and initiatives.
- Ensure robust design and continuous update of the Legal Entity governance framework to support changing products as well as to meet regulatory demands and changes.
- Promote and drive simplification where possible in Third Party and Inter-Affiliate management processes by identifying synergies in areas of controls.
- Execute and implement Governance and Oversight control priorities and strategy
- Drive risk mitigation and control remediation programs in relation to Governance and Oversight across the business
- Build positive relationships through on-time delivery of commitments and ensure effective communication with our stakeholders.
- Actively represent the Entity on global projects with a focus on operational readiness and efficiency improvements
- Have a strategic mindset, able to develop governance management frameworks and all related processes (risk management, change management…)
- Have demonstrated experience managing stakeholders, influencing, building relationships and supporting them towards achieving the expected outcomes.
- Be actions and outcome driven to deliver within the given timeframes while dealing with conflicting agenda.
- Proven ability to define and deliver on firmwide objectives through leading and managing regulatory type projects. Project Management qualification is a must.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Ability to demonstrate ownership, work independently and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully engage and influence a broad range of individuals across various businesses and key support functions, at all levels of an organization.
- Communication & Stakeholder Management - ability to communicate clearly at all levels through comprehensive reports and presentations
- Any regulatory experience a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4321556