You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH770640 Nov 23, 2020 Competitive
Our client, a dynamic Investment Management company are looking to hire an operations associate to support the finance team
Our client is an investment firm focused on managed futures and foreign exchange. The investor base includes pension funds & private banks across Europe, the U.S. and Asia.
This position will provide an excellent opportunity to gain much experience in a rapidly expanding market with a dynamic company for a high-calibre individual.
The successful candidate will report to the Finance Manager.
- Liaising with appointed trading advisors & brokers to investigate and resolve cash and trade issues
- Reviewing trade reconciliations
- Performing daily reconciliations
- Ensuring systems accurately reflect portfolio positions
- Assisting with the daily preparation of accounts
- Expense management
- Supporting financial control and activity
- Financial Statements
- Various ad-hoc tasks and project-based work
- Assisting in the role-out of a new reconciliation tool
- Third level qualification in a business/finance related field
- Oorganised and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate reliability and attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen interest in working in FS
- Advanced excel skills / SQL advantageous
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555