OPERATIONS AND OUTSOURCING ASSISTANT
- BBBH780699 Apr 29, 2021 Competitive
OPERATIONS AND OUTSOURCING ANALYST - UCITS Management Company currently manages almost 13 bn euro AUM, divided in 3 umbrella Funds in Luxembourg and in Ireland. On the back on major business wind my
Operations and outsourcing Analyst
UCITS Management Company currently manages almost 13 bn euro AUM, divided in 3 umbrella Funds in Luxembourg and in Ireland. On the back on major business wind my client is looking to recruit enthusiastic professionals, reporting to the Head of Operations to support our UCITS Management Company business.
- Be the first point of contact with the investment managers, in relation to outstanding issue as they arise, including settlement, invoicing of the funds and cash flows;
- the first point of contact with custodian and the fund administrator, in relation to outstanding matters regarding settlement and dividend distribution and any other corporate actions;
- Support overall delegate/outsourced service oversight programme in accordance with company's internal policies and procedures
- with custodian(s) to open new accounts on behalf of sub-funds, sub-Advisors, etc.
- Liaise with tax advisors/Administrator/asset managers to ensure proper and timely WHT filing/CGT rate applied and rebates reclaimed.
- Manage the end-to-end operational set-up requirements for static data, notifications, filings, etc. for new fund launches
- Collect, review and validate fund expense fees including administration, custody, other fund service providers whilst ensuring they are in line with our funds' General Expense Budgets; manage communications with investment managers and service providers to ensure timely and accurate payment
- Contribute to the production and maintenance of a General Expenses budget for the funds and review, on a periodic basis accruals in the funds NAVs against invoiced amounts.
- Assist in the periodic review of NAVs, EMIR Reporting. Ongoing Charges etc as produced by the Firm's delegates. Report, track to resolution any exceptions observed.
- Coordinating day-to-day administration of the funds.
- Provide general support in the day-to-day management of the company's administrative affairs
- Prepare periodic reports the Board of Directors.
- Relevant Asset Management (preferable) or Banking Experience;
- Relevant Operations/Middle Office/Fund Accounting Experience;
- Honours Bachelor degree;
- 3-4 years' experience in one or more the functional areas mentioned above;
- Good knowledge of financial products and financial markets, required;
- Very good working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Well organized with strong time management skills;
- Be enthusiastic and eager to learn, self-starter;
- Flexible and willingness to work on different projects.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555