- JN -052023-1937877
- May 18, 2023
Operations Administrator | Hybrid | Dublin | 1 Year FTC
Operations Administrator | Dublin | Hybrid | 1 Year FTC
An excellent opportunity to join one of Europe's largest automotive financial services provider as an Operations Administrator. The role of the Operations Administrator is to provide excellent service and administrative support to the dealer network as part of a high performing team.
- Contract review, activation of new business Motor Finance, Lease agreements, ensuring all regulatory, and compliance requirements are met.
- Providing high quality customer service through Call Centre handling for Dealers within the company's Finance and Lease customs.
- Maintaining customer portfolio across a variety of administrative duties.
- Degree in Business or Finance related discipline preferable.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail is essential.
- Strong customer service ethos
- Confident, competent and forward thinking.
- Capable of working under pressure in a high volume environment.
- Enthusiastic, wanting to learn and progress.
- Strong numerical competence.
- Working knowledge of MS Office with particular emphasis on Excel.
- Approved Product Adviser (Consumer Credit) qualification desirable.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Recruitment Consultant, Financial Services - Banking & Insurance Recruitment