Dublin City Centre
- BBBH772112 Dec 17, 2020 Competitive
We have partnered with a leading firm who are expanding their risk advisory team. They are looking to hire at various levels within the team - Senior Consultant and Assistant Manager. These roles have
We have partnered with a leading firm who are expanding their risk advisory team. They are looking to hire at various levels within the team - Senior Consultant and Assistant Manager. These roles have come about due to growth within this team.
For this role, I am keen to talk to driven and determined operational risk professionals with experience working in Banking / Insurance / Payments / Funds and Asset Management.
This team offers support to various clients in relation to risk requirements such as risk frameworks, third party risk, risk register etc. This is a high preforming team and will have the work on interesting projects. This team offers huge personal development and will let you gain experience across various industries.
- Provide technical expertise to assist a broad range of operational risk aspects - Risk Appetite Frameworks, Key Risk Indicators, Scenario Planning, Second Line Assurance
- Support your clients in enhancing their risk environment
- Present to senior management - results and findings
- Developing compliance frameworks, policies, and producers
- Advise and review on all regulatory changes or requirements
- 2 - 5 years' experience in an operational risk role
- Experience and industry knowledge across Banking / Insurance / Payments / Funds and Asset Management
- Previous knowledge of operational risk elements - RCSA, Risk Events, second line assurance
- Understanding of associated regulations
- Highly motivated
- Strong communicator
- Excellent report writing skills
- An advantage to have knowledge and use of Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) systems and solutions
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555