- BBBH782205 May 17, 2021 Competitive
A leading technology company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a Online Candidates Specialist to join their team on a contract basis.
As an Online Candidates Specialist, you're charged with identifying the most interesting active candidates and identifying the right role for them.
You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with your partners, be it Staffing partners and/or Hiring Managers. You are comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
You will manage the first step of the application process by screening resumes submitted by direct and referred applicants. You will evaluate and identify the best resumes based on defined criteria in accordance with the companies hiring guidelines and policies.
You will act as a consultant for our recruiting teams, providing insights, trends and analysis to influence smart pipeline generation. Your speed and accuracy are critical to ensure that all applicants are carefully considered and assessed in a timely manner, contributing to an overall positive experience.
- Utilize your client management skills to influence hiring strategies in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Position yourself as a SME and trusted advisor to your staffing partners and hiring managers, in order to: Monitor, review and take action on a high volumes of candidate resumes, accurately screening against defined criteria
- Partner closely with recruiters to derive mutually agreeable selection criteria, receive and action feedback, and deliver a high level of customer service every time
- Understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements to act as a resume evaluation expert for engineering and operations groups.
- Partner with recruiters, hiring managers and team members to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective screening process.
- Use data and analytics to inform decisions relating to hiring strategies, and ensure the best-fit candidates are applying for the most appropriate roles.
- Degree qualified
- 2 years experience in HR, staffing or a business environment.
- Experience with recruiting/sourcing/search firms
- Experience using a data driven approach to influencing hiring strategies
- Proven ability to take initiative, adapt quickly to changing priorities, work with a high sense of urgency and build strong, productive relationships with demanding clients.
- Experience managing multiple clients and priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Passion for the recruiting industry and a sincere desire to expand your exposure to this field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and client management skills.
- High attention to detail.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300