Mechanical Project Manager
- BBBH771617 Dec 16, 2020 €50k - €70k
We are currently seeking a Senior Mechanical or Electrical Engineer with experience working within a regulated industry who has managed teams
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join their team. This full-time permanent role would be suited to an individual with both a mechanical and electrical background. The successful applicant will coordinate the daily operation of the site, manage the customer interface while sharing their broad knowledge and specialist perspective.
- Manage the procurement process for all mechanical projects to include the pricing of contracts, projects and tenders for the Facilities Management and Project Teams
- Responsible for project planning and scheduling while ensuring project profitability
- Planning of all resources including labour, materials and subcontractors
- Manage and drive a large team to meet all project requirements and deadlines
- Manage, direct and co-ordinate the activities of contracted personnel and/or third parties
- Supervise the maintenance contracts i.e. monitor the progress of 'small scale' projects
- Read and interpret P&ID's, GA drawings and specifications
- Provide reports and updates on the progress of projects to the management team
- Ensure Company systems are implemented correctly upon the commencement of projects to include Safe Work Plans, Method Statements and Risk Assessments, etc.
- Ensure all projects are completed to the highest specification in terms of quality, Health and Safety along with client satisfaction
- Proactively enhance and improve the service delivered by Facilities Management
- Maintain excellent relationships with existing clients while actively seeking out new business opportunities for the FM team in conjunction with the General Manager
- Ensure successful commissioning and handover of projects in accordance with procedure
- Responsible for the implementation and adherence of Company quality & safety standards
- Act as a brand ambassador and lead the Company through its ongoing expansion
- Any other duties as deemed necessary for the efficiency of the business
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Degree qualified in either an engineering discipline or with a Mechanical Trade background
- Minimum of 5 years' extensive experience in a fast-paced construction environment
- In-depth knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical and Construction industry essential
- Excellent people management skills with exceptional communication skills, with experience of leading a team, delegating work and delivering a project in line with the program
- Ability to drive projects while working under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Motivated self-starter, who can work both independently or as part of a team
- Proficient in IT literacy with the ability to collate and generate detailed site reports
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300