- JN -052023-1938006
- May 19, 2023
- €70k - €90k
As an operational excellence manager, drive productivity and success like never before, transform our clients organisation into a lean, efficient powerhouse.
The Operational Excellence Manager will contribute to the delivery of improvement initiatives across a portfolio in achieving their strategic objectives. The Manager will support the functional lines by fostering efficient operational management and driving continuous improvement to ensure sustainable change.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Supports the Senior Manager with gathering data and analysis to manage the operational excellence change
- Deliver selected Operational Excellence
- Contact point for Operational Excellence related questions and advise Sr
- Develop and maintain Operational Excellence tools to increase the efficiency of data gathering and
- Identify improvement projects in close collaboration with BUs and Functional Lines by identifying root causes of technical, operational, service, and financial variances and to recommend
- Assist in planning, execution and monitoring of continuous improvement activities.
- Assist in training associates in the use of Lean
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of 2-4 years of experience in strategic and/or operational excellence consulting
- Experience in continuous improvement projects
- Experience in and Lean Six Sigma projects; Green Belt is
- Proven ability to lead a project team to successful completion as evidence by measurable and sustained process
- Result oriented, excellent communication skills and you have a good knowledge of the English
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills necessary to influence a large and diverse group of
- stakeholders including senior management, subject matter experts and across geographic
- MSc Business Administration or similar field of expertise
- Ability to deliver to tight
- Ability to interpret and present information and data in a practical format and articulate to all
- Excellent time management to ensure deadlines are met and critical projects are
- Flexibility to cater with changing work and time
- Experience in the Insurance Sector
- Excellent MS Office
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.