Logistics Team leader (Pharma)
- BBBH771776 Dec 10, 2020 €50k - €70k
A leading pharmaceutical company based in Dublin - A new position within the logistics team to support the Freight and Distribution Manager
- To support the Freight and Distribution Manager
- Interacting and liaising with the Supply Chain teams locally and internationally to prioritise orders
- Provide monthly KPI reports to management including targets as agreed with the Distribution Centres Manager.
- Ensure GDP compliance by the transportation providers
- Through policy and procedure improvement/changes, develop inventory processes to minimise risk and improve compliance in the Distribution centre In Line with GMP&GDP requirements.
- Managing process and material flows, space management, to maximise utilisation of the Distribution centre.
- Maintaining best in class housekeeping policies within the Distribution centre using the 5S principles and methodologies.
- People management - supervision of the Distribution centre team to ensure that all customers (both internal and external) requirements are serviced in line with expectations.
- Support the Freight and Distribution Manager to facilitate open two-way communications regarding individual, team and company performance through weekly team meetings and daily interaction on the line.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science / Engineering / People Management or relevant qualification.
- Relevant experience in a Team Lead capacity in a GMP/GDP focused Distribution centre. Previous experience in pharmaceutical environment is essential.
- Strong knowledge of GMP/GDP/FDA regulatory requirements, Quality managements systems, housekeeping, health and safety.
- Strong knowledge of the logistics and distribution industry including an awareness of relevant legislation.
- Proficient and experienced with SAP, WMS / IM and TMS systems in general.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications is essentials.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Supply Chain | Logistics, Transport and Warehouse Recruitment | National
353 (0) 21 2300300 | 353 (0) 1 432 1555