- BBBH781071 Apr 28, 2021 Competitive
Our client a leading tech company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a number of Legal Removals associates to join their team on a contract basis.
We are currently hiring for a number of specialists to join this expanding team. We are looking to speak with candidates who have a minimum of 6 months of data entry experience, operations or legal work experience and who have fluency in English with one of the following languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Hindi or Russian.
As a Policy Specialist, you are a driving force behind the success of your Trust & Safety team, ready to roll up your sleeves to create and improve processes, maintain records, conduct legal research and coordinate communications across the team.
As a Policy Specialist, Trust and Safety, you will process legal removal requests across a large number of this clients products and provide information to internal and external customers regarding legal removals processes.
You'll field and process a high volume of incoming complaints that will be processed through internal tools based on a complex internal policy.
- Process removal requests efficiently and accurately.
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries
- Display excellent prioritization and organization skills.
- Facilitate communication of process and policy to internal and external customers.
- Create documentation for existing and new policies and procedures.
- BA/BS degree
- Exceptional attention to detail with a proven ability to maintain high quality on repetitive tasks and detailed workflows.
- Excellent reading comprehension skills and comfort acting independently to follow detailed workflows and escalate when necessary.
- 6 months of data entry experience, operations, or low-level legal work experience
- Must speak and write in English and one of the following languages fluently and idiomatically: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Hindi or Russian.
- Ability and willingness to work on data entry tasks
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of internal stakeholders
- 2 years of data entry, operations, or low-level legal work experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300