- Dublin South
- JN -022023-1926039
- Feb 21, 2023
- €40k - €50k
A fantastic opportunity for a Junior HRBP to join a very exciting Global company on a 12 month fixed-term contract. A lovely opportunity for an experienced candidate, ready to move into a HRBP role.
- Supporting the execution of the functional capability agenda and human resources plan for the year as set by the HRBP.
- Assist with the design, implementation and execution of training and development requirements for employees within Ireland
- Full responsibility for end-to-end recruitment within Ireland, this includes direct recruitment and working with dedicated recruitment partners to ensure the best candidates are placed in roles.
- End to end execution of talent development process and managing the capability agenda to maximize the career development of all employees within the business.
- Execution of change initiatives that have been set by HRBP; this includes the ongoing development of the HR information systems.
- Management of employee benefits and reward administration, ensuring all employee benefit information is captured accurately and processed through payroll.
- Work closely with HRBP and UKI Employee Excellence team to maintain HR policies and update as required in line with legislation.
- Review and administration of annual renewal process for benefits providers
- Overall management of HR onboarding process (Contract of employment, HR management, Payroll etc).
- Provides support to the Ireland HRBP and wider UKI HR team in respect of all Employee Relations matters.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Must have previous experience working with a multinational HR team*
- Enthusiastic with a positive outlook
- Proactive mind-set
- Problem solver / logical reasoning aptitude
- Strong I.T. Skills - proficiency in excel is essential
- Previous experience of Workday system
- Effective time management and planning
- Ability to challenge people and drive accountability
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Project Management experience desirable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.