Investor Services AVP (Late Shift)
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH790310 Aug 13, 2021 Competitive
Investor Services AVP Night Shift (4pm-12am) with prestigious Funds company in Dublin city centre. This role includes a strong late shift allowance and excellent package
- Be the primary senior point of contact for clients
- Building a stable senior relationship with the clients
- Be the primary communication source for escalation of all issues
- Working closely with Transfer Agency, Sales, Technology, Solutions, Custody and Prod development.
- Quality check of exceptional processes completed by team members.
- Ensure intraday cash flow prediction reports are issued to portfolio Managers within agreed SLA's.
- Processing of investor payment instructions and requisite fund movements.
- Processing of Investor Transactions - subscriptions, redemptions, switches, transfers.
- Issuance of Capstock Reporting.
- Ability to respond to investor and client queries within a timely manner via telephone and email/symphony.
- Support the standard of delivery through proactive client engagement and effective deliverable planning including using operational knowledge to take end to end ownership of issue resolution.
- Be an active participant on key initiatives.
- Identify and work towards opportunities to improve client behaviour and effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes.
- Ensure regulatory requirements are met in the day to day operational process.
- Produce and review client and investor level reporting, such as monthly / quarterly statements, contract notes, order acknowledgements, and regulatory reports.
- Excellent client facing skills..
- Multi-tasker who can manage multiple streams of work concurrently.
- Willingness to make decisions, while ensuring buy in from stakeholders
- Management: Significant experience in Transfer Agency Operations.
- Experience in dealing with highly complex, demanding client organizations.
- Communication skill set: strong written and verbal communication skills with complimentary presentation skills.
- Results driven: proven track record in client servicing.
- Team player: comfortable working across all levels of the organisation, locations and bringing teams together to achieve results.
Flexible work hours required to meet operational needs, this is a twilight shift starting at 4pm - 12am. However Initial Training on the team will provided during day shift of 10-6, 11-7, 12-8 so flexibility is required for the training period. There will be a period that the candidate will be required to work day shift for training purposes. End shift status
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Principal Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321556