Internal Controls Senior-FMCG
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH786452 Jul 01, 2021 €70k - €90k
Exciting opportunity for a strong internal control's accountant with a global FMCG giant based in Dublin. You would be part of a newly created team, reporting directly to the senior manager.
Exciting opportunity for a strong internal control's accountant with a global FMCG giant based in Dublin. You would be part of a newly created team, reporting directly to the senior manager. This is a pivotal role to the controls team and offers excellent growth opportunities.
You will partner with cross functional team, collaborating to develop and test against established SOX compliance controls. As part of the global team, you will have the unique opportunity to understand different business process areas across a global company. You will directly be involved in the SOX 404 program to evaluate and test controls in order to ensure the group can successfully meet its financial targets and objectives.
- Strong remuneration package including bonus and pension
- Communicate with business process owners and assist in the documentation of risks, controls, and processes
- Preparation of internal control procedures and document findings and conclusions in test workpapers
- Communicate with SOX Compliance management regarding testing status, testing issues, and deadlines. Follow up with control owners to ensure that agreed-upon action plans have been implemented
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the business areas, including understanding changes to business processes and procedures and potential impacts to the controls being tested
- Assist in identifying opportunities for improving internal controls over financial reporting. Work with process owners to assist in the design and implementation of new controls and best practices, as appropriate.
- Assist external auditors as required and at the direction of the SOX managers
Qualification and Experience:
- ACCA/ACA qualified accountant
- Must have strong SOX compliance experience
- Experience working with a large multinational
- Minimum of 5-6 years' experience working in internal audit, external audit
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build rapport with internal stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced organisation
- Strong ERP and excel skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance, Industry & Commerce