- BBBH791781 Aug 31, 2021 Competitive
Leading Payments Fintech company in Blanchardstown is looking for an Integration Engineer with 3+ years of experience for a contract role.
Our client, a leader in the fintech space and well-known online payments brand, is looking for an Integration Engineer to join their team for a contract duration of 6 months.
As the Integration Engineer, we will look for you to use your technology and business intelligence to help merge the multitude of APIs and experiences to create solutions our consumers and merchants will love. The role requires internal cross team participation with key internal stakeholder teams such as Product, Engineering, Risk, Compliance, Identity, etc. to address specific integration requirements or new product features.
- Interacts directly with our clients, merchants, partners and developers to recognize and articulate business requirements and how best to implement our payment solutions, while adhering to our guidelines and company policies.
- Act as main technical point of contact for all implementation-related activities throughout the integration effort. Facilitate setting up test accounts, provide technical development and coding support, and guide the client through testing and pre-launch activities.
- Be the "Voice of the Customer" and relay constructive feedback to Product Managers, Engineering, Technology and other internal groups on ease of use and new functionality. Work with internal teams on any required feature enhancements or to address any solution gaps.
- Work in partnership with Solution Engineers and Solution Architects to integrate proposed solutions into the client commerce platforms.
- Works with key internal stakeholders, including Product Management, Risk, Payments, etc. to address specific customer business requirements or new product features.
- Work closely with internal teams including compliance, privacy, risk, information security, support and operations to ensure all aspects of a partner or merchant launch are managed
- Identify and define integration specific best practices
- Ensure partners implement optimal integration strategies, techniques and user experience best practices
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in finance and computer science.
- 3+ years of experience/exposure in the following areas:
- Web and mobile technologies including Web Services, APIs, REST, HTML/HTTP, iOS, Android and leading web and mobile application frameworks.
- 2+ years of experience with Payments (Credit Card, Banking, Online, Offline). Comprehensive knowledge is highly valued in commerce systems, payments gateways and payment processors.
- Exceptional communication skills, in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to successfully interact and dynamically adapt to communication styles with all levels of client organizations including C-level executives, middle management, finance and operations, technical/IT staff, and line personnel.
- Ability to translate requirements into detailed design and solution documents.
- Ability to quickly assess and troubleshoot most integration issues
- Effective time management skills to work with multiple external customers concurrently.
- Less than 10% domestic travel. International travel is not expected
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Team Leader | Remote Delivery
353 (021) 2300 300