- Dublin South
- JN -042023-1931375
- Apr 20, 2023
A very exciting opportunity for an experienced HR & Engagement candidate to join a Medical Devices Company. This is a permanent role based in South Dublin.
- Drive a highly visible and energetic DE&I Strategy, engaging all associates in program planning and execution
- Nurture Associate lead engagement groups with a specific focus on Win/STEM, LGBTQI+, Culture, Recognition and Wellbeing
- Design and deliver Inclusion and Diversity training
- Develop a strong communication strategy, utilizing creativity and a wide range of communication channels to ensure reach to all associates
- Develop the site engagement strategy and deliver a program of engagement activities that align with site goals
- Work with the HR Team to support the delivery of training, coaching and talent development
- Develop strong cross functional relationships and support the execution of sitewide projects
- Coach people leaders enabling them to build strong people management skills and in turn develop high performing highly engaged teams
- Working with Subject Matter Experts, build skills development programmes that enhance technical knowledge and competencies across the site
- Bring career path blueprints to life through engagement with associates and leadership
- Run site engagement surveys, communicate the outcomes, and design action plans to deliver on outcomes of the survey
- Contribute to the thoughtful design of culture in partnership with the Global Head of Talent Development.
- 5 + years' experience in a similar role
- Experience driving change and delivering programmes of work
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience designing and delivering effective management development training
- Previous experience of working in an ISO and an FDA regulated environment. ·
- Excellent PC skills ideally with good working knowledge of MS Office, Photoshop, Learning Mgt Systems, SAP and LinkedIn.
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities and projects ·
- Strong attention to detail, time management, stakeholder management and proven ability to multitask effectively.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.