HR Operations & Facilities Coordinator
- BBBH824161 Aug 02, 2022 €30k - €40k
This is an exciting HR Operations and Facilities Coordinator role whose job will be to support the people, engagement, facilities and health & safety operations within the Dublin headquarters.
Overview of the role:
- Responsible for Group HR Support such as group HR initiatives, internal communications platforms, completing expense reports and managing travel arrangements efficiently.
- Act as the point of contact for general / day to day Hr queries from teammates.
- Ensure all HR administration tasks and associated documentation are completed such as employment contracts, exit interviews, induction and onboarding packages.
- Coordinate the payroll admin process end to end each month.
- Assist with the recruitment processes end to end.
- Ensuring that the performance review process is completed in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for day-to-day office operations, including office access management, car parking, ordering of office, supplies & equipment, catering orders, routine maintenance checks & repairs (including cleanliness), incident reporting, supplier/vendor relations, deliveries & courier bookings and office security.
- Develop and maintain H&S procedures. Provide H&S induction training for employees and managers.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a similar role (HR/People) in a fast-paced environmeny.
- Knowledge of Irish employment law or interest of same
- A strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Self- motivated, proactive, takes initiative
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Detail and goal-oriented, has the flexibility to deal with multiple and changing priorities while focused on quality
- Ability to manage own time and workload
- Demonstrated ability to seek out and suggest alternate procedures and improvements
- Experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Have a positive, proactive "can do" attitude.
- HR /Psychology/Business third level qualification or working towards same
- H&S qualification/ Certificates - or interest in obtaining same
- HRIS system experience advantageous but not essential as training will be provided
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | HR Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555