- Dublin South
- JN -052023-1937601
- May 22, 2023
- €50k - €70k
Our client is looking to hire a HR Business Partner to join our Group HR team. This is a newly created role to support the delivery of best-in-class HR services to support the company growth.
Our client is looking to hire a HR Business Partner to join our Group HR team. This is a newly created role to support the delivery of best-in-class HR services to support the company growth and support the design, delivery and implementation of key people programmes and initiatives.
This role affords the successful candidate a rich opportunity to work closely with, and learn from, the Group HR Team, Senior Executives, business and functional leaders, and HR Business Partners from across the diverse sectors in which we operate.
- Partner with the business: Grow a strong relationship with key stakeholders across the business who are key to the success of our People Strategy and serve as a trusted partner and champion to the business to deliver on People Strategy.
- Support the Employee Lifecycle: Collaborate with colleagues, Heads of Functions and People Managers to support the overall HR function in traditional activities such as attraction, retention, learning and development, development of HR policies and procedures to reflect best practice and support the overall People strategy as well as provide expert advice to Managers on all aspects of people management and manage day to day employee relations on a timely basis.
- Align Group Services practices to the overall HR Talent management strategy: Support the roll out of group wide initiatives in Head office in areas such as employee experience and engagement, inclusion, and diversity, and learning and growth.
- Drive our high-performance culture: Support the development of our performance management practices supporting high performance culture. Collaborate with the HR Manager to support the design and rollout of talent development programme.
- Talent Acquisition - Support the HR Manager and Team Leads with our recruitment and selection process and associated activities for the Functional teams in Group Services.
- Reward & Recognition - support Global Mobility and all aspects of Reward where required.
Experience & skills:
- Candidates should have 3-5 years minimum experience in a HR role, either in house or part of an advisory firm.
- A team player with the ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships and deal with senior executives.
- High level of personal integrity and comfortable dealing with ambiguity - capable of balancing good governance with high quality service.
- Numerate and data driven and can think clearly to penetrate complex problems and identify underlying issues.
- Very detail oriented, with excellent communication skills - both written and verbal skills - not afraid to ask questions.
- Strong knowledge of Irish employment law.
- Demonstrates pragmatism, client focus, creativity and commitment to excellence.
- Proven project management expertise.
- Highly experienced with the Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel. Having experience of a HRM system would be an advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.