- Dublin City Centre
- Jan 23, 2023
The HR Business Partner will be an experienced business partner who will support specified teams in the delivery of solutions for recruitment, retention, employee relations and employee engagementt.
- Serve as a trusted partner and advisor to the business to deliver on the people first strategy focusing on culture, engagement, talent management, performance management, learning and development, inclusion and diversity, wellbeing and reward.
- Partner with business leaders to champion a high-performance culture to create an environment of trust, collaboration and self-leadership, where behaviours are aligned to culture and values.
- Work collaboratively with management and the Talent Acquisition team to develop talent management strategies to enable engagement, retention and development of people.
- Contribute to the on-going development of key initiatives such as wellbeing programmes; employee surveys; inclusion and diversity; and internal communications.
- Ensure full compliance with all relevant employment legislation through design, development and implementation of industry standard HR Policies and Procedures.
- Promote positive employee relations environment through advice and support to managers on resolving ER issues and investigate disciplinary and grievance procedures as required.
- Support managers with the absenteeism process and the performance management process to ensure it is meaningful and used effectively by both line managers and employees.
- Provide advice and support to managers and employees in the area of compensation and reward.
- Analyse trends developing from exit interviews to create action plans.
- Act as a champion of our HRMS system, SAP SuccessFactors, driving engagement across assigned business areas and work with HR systems specialist to provide impactful reporting and data analysis.
- Lead and manage ad hoc projects as assigned by the Senior HR Management Team.
Experience/ Skills required for the role
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a HR Business Partner role.
- CIPD qualified. Third level degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline.
- Thorough understanding of Irish employment legislation and awareness of HR best practice.
- Skilled in the management of employee relations.
- Experience using HR management systems - Success Factors experience an advantage.
- Experience with online recruitment tools (such as LinkedIn), and highly competent with all general workplace software (Email, Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- A methodical approach to completing a variety of tasks concurrently with a high attention to detail. Ensure a collegial, positive and professional culture among the team and ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- Strong numerical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to demonstrate creative and innovative approaches to enhancing processes/ operations.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.