- JN -022023-1924749
- Jan 30, 2023
A n excellent opportunity for a HR Professional looking to take the next step in their career path by joining a well established Dublin based company.
- Support the delivery of a HR service in line with business requirements
- Provide a professional advice and support service across the organisation in line with best practice, policies & procedures
- Manage the delivery of the recruitment and on-boarding function in a timely manner
- Manage the HR reporting to Finance for monthly payroll processing including reporting of salary changes, starters, leavers, sick leave, maternity leave, additional premium payments
- Collate and analyse HR data for reporting to the Leadership Team
- Provides support and assistance to the HR Business Partners
- Participate in HR Team Projects
- Assist in the organising of Learning & Development, Employee Engagement and Wellness activities
- Proven experience in a HR administration role
- Bachelors degree in relevant discipline or CIPD qualified
- Experience in reporting in SAP and HR Systems an additional benefit
- A team player with a flexible, positive attitude towards work
- Ability to plan, prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a customer focus both internally and externally
- Accurate data inputting skills, with high level of accuracy and attention to detail essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.