Leading multinational is looking to hire a Head of Change who will work closely with the business who are going through an ERP Implementation globally (SAP4HANA) The Head of Change Management will
Leading multinational is looking to hire a Head of Change who will work closely with the business who are going through an ERP Implementation globally (SAP4HANA)
The Head of Change Management will enable the successful adoption of this Digital Transformation initiative through a focus on people, including driving engagement and readiness for changes to business processes, technology, job roles and organisation structures. The role is responsible for all change related activities on the programme from impact assessment, stakeholder engagement and communications through to end user training and business adoption. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimise resistance to change. The Head of Change Management will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilisation of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. The Head of Change Management will negotiate the management levels in the organisation to ensure that the change is appropriately understood and supported by all people managers.
* Establish a change management approach, structure and team within the programme covering Business Readiness, Organisational Change, Training, Communication and a Change Champion network.
* Develop a change strategy and plan to support the adoption of the technology changes and business transformation, minimising resistance.
* Apply a structured methodology to assess business change impact, identify stakeholders and evaluate change readiness.
* Collaborate with the business stakeholders to develop the rationale for change, lead the development of communication material and drive the appropriate messaging and communication of this across the business
* Lead and manage the overall training programme including overseeing the development of all material and the delivery of end user training globally.
* Manage the design and implementation of a knowledge and learning management solution to support all business operations utilising S/4HANA across the organisation.
* Lead and manage all business readiness activities through all programme phases. Cultivate engagement and acceptance among the business to maximise adoption and benefits.
* Manage the delivery of change services through 3rd party vendors as required
* Collaborate within the Programme Management team to ensure alignment and effective delivery of Business Transformation
* Work closely with HR Business Partners and Managers globally to understand and address in-country challenges.
* Create an environment that supports continuous connectivity, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
All interested candidates should have:
8 - 10 years experience in a Senior Change Management role, leading complex change management initiatives, in a large scale or multinational organisation preferred
Experience of major transformation programmes required
Experience leading Change Management on a technology transformation programme preferred
All interested candidates should send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.