Dublin City Centre
- BBBH791711 Aug 30, 2021 Competitive
In this role you will lead out the location office and be responsible for driving new business initiatives, regulatory change, innovation, and commercial awareness within the region.
Head of Change Delivery - Capital Market
In this role you will lead out the location office and be responsible for driving new business initiatives, regulatory change, innovation, and commercial awareness within the region. Beyond local projects, the candidate will contribute to global initiatives impacting the regions to ensure there is proper transparency into local risk and operating committees as well as regional boards. The Head of Change Delivery in Dublin will be a member of the Dublin Operating Committee and provide reporting into Ireland Risk and Operating Committees.
- Production of a delivery operating model, inclusive of an end-to-end product roadmap, to maximize efficiency, effectiveness and scalability for locally owned projects
- Facilitates project execution through Agile, and Waterfall delivery approaches as appropriate.
- Accountable for key delivery decisions and aligning technology and business objectives into a shared delivery vision
- Supports the Executive Sponsor and Business Owner in structuring and securing approval for business case and funding
- Accountable for challenging program estimates and supporting the team in removing any roadblocks during the estimation process, in alignment with the Estimation Framework
- Establishes program governance structures for effective delivery orchestration, meeting governance control objectives
- Responsible for executing local projects across all domains to meet the stated success criteria and product value realization, with explicit consideration to business process, change impacts and the transition from delivery to business as usual
- Accountable for establishing and executing processes and practices that support the appropriate project-level delivery framework
- Establishes and manages resource plan, issues, risks and financial plans
- Coordinates with the respective enterprise control partners
- Builds and leads a large diverse business team to effectively deliver productivity, quality and innovation
- 10+ YRS experience in a Senior Change Role
- Strong people management skills with the proven ability to align teams to a central vision
- Demonstrated experience leading diverse, high performing teams
- Strong collaborator who engages colleagues, business partners, and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience leading large-scale projects
- Ability to stay composed and resilient under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills in assessing risk, issues and challenging the status quo
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Strong knowledge of the European regulatory environment (MIFID II, EMIR, GDPR)
- Indisputable knowledge of project delivery methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
- Passion to succeed and results oriented
- Flexible with an innate ability to "course correct"
- High threshold dealing with ambiguity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Ability to influence all parties while driving delivery forward
All interested candidates should send cvs to email@example.com - call me on 087 9074597
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.