Group Internal Auditor - Start Up
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH792776 Sep 09, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be working with an exciting Payments startup firm who are looking to hire an internal auditor to their rapidly expanding finance team.
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be working with an exciting Payments startup firm who are looking to hire an internal auditor to their rapidly expanding finance team. This role will be based in Dublin City Centre and audits across the group will be conducted remotely from Dublin.
This is a rare opportunity to join a high growth business in the Payments sector at the beginning of their journey and influence and drive the direction of an internal audit function.
Reporting directly into an accomplished CFO, the successful candidate will interact with all key stakeholders in Ireland and in Asia and be responsible for achieving better efficiencies, optimizing performance and growth through improving the internal operational controls and assessing the management of risk of the business.
- Plan and carry out multi scope reviews of operational and financial controls
- Conduct periodic internal audits as required by group policies,
- Provide unbiased and objective views of the evaluation to the Board and / or the Audit Committee of the Board
- Devise practical solutions, offer advice and guidance and co-ordinate the reporting of issues that arise during audits/reviews to promote improvements to risk management and internal processes
- Use audit software to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of audits
- Carry out special project work as required
- Liaise and build relationships with senior group and operating company management on issues and solutions
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA qualified accountant with Internal Audit experience
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Expeirenced working in a payments business is a distinct advantage
- 5-7 years' experience in a large accounting / audit firm or similar accounting/business experience
- Experience in corporate governance, internal controls evaluation, compliance, and substantive testing
- Highly motivated and able to work proactively in a changing environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance - Financial Services
353 (0) 1 44 85 687