- BBBH772975 Jan 08, 2021 Competitive
There is a brand new junior Financial Consultant position on offer with a leading advisory on the South side of Dublin.
This company offer a variety of services, with a great support network and team to help you reach your maximum potential as a Financial Consultant.
This role would suit an invidiual who is seeking a career in Financial Consulting and is looking to make that next step in their career. It is essential that you have a minimum of three years experience in a sales related position (specifically in pensions) in order to be successful in this role.
Working closely with a Senior Financial Planner, the junior Financial Consultant will spend their time speaking and meeting with clients, providing a tailored consultancy service.
Working with an existing book of clients and carrying out business development from there, this is a brilliant opportunity for a junior Consultant that would like to be part of a reputable and fast growing advisory.
This permanent Financial Consultant role offers an excellent benefits package including base salary, car allowance and a bonus structure just to mention a few.
- Meet with new and existing clients in order to obtain information required to develop a financial plan
- Work closely with the Financial Planning team, who carry out analysis and draw up recommendations
- Ability to asses a client's financial needs on an individual basis
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, providing them with financial analysis, information and recommendations
- Consider opportunities and constraints for clients in order to assess information and develop new strategies
- Keep up to date on industry trends and identify new opportunities with existing clients
- Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA) - minimum requirement
- Certified Financial Planner or in the process of doing exams - a distinct advantage
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a sales environment/broker environment
- It is essential to have excellent technical pension skills and knowledge
- Previous experience working in a broker/sales support would be a distinct advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4485601