Financial Accountant - Renewable Energy
- BBBH781187 Apr 29, 2021 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a leading renewable energy business here in Dublin as a Financial Accountant.
Exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a leading renewable energy business here in Dublin.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, the ideal candidate will be an ambitious Big 4 / Top 10 trained accountant with a good understanding of IFRS and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Preparation of month-end accounts and analysis for subsidiary companies and overall portfolio
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements for statutory purposes
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Reporting on variations in price and volume in relation to revenue recognition
- Preparation of annual returns including VAT and corporation tax
- Post journals relating to interest rate swaps
- Adhoc duties as required
- Big 4/ Top 10 trained qualified accountant
- Strong understanding of IFRS
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience delivering high quality work to deadlines
- Experience using SAP is an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance - Financial Services
353 (0) 1 44 85 687