- Dublin City Centre
- JN -022023-1924442
- Jan 30, 2023
- €30k - €40k
We have a great new contract position for an experienced Administrative professional that is interested in upskilling and learning more about how facilities work in the pharmaceutical industry
The position will start early March and the successful candidate will be contracted up to the end of the year with a strong potential for further extension.
Where is it based?
You will be based full time in the office in Dublin City Centre?
What about the pay?
The pay rate for this position will be €35,000 per annum
Why should I apply?
This is a great opportunity with lots of variety in your day. You will be working closely with the management team and gaining excellent experience so you can hit the ground running. While no two days are the same, some duties are outlined below.
What will I be doing?
- Processing expenses for purchases related to the Facilities and Real Estate team
- Preparing and managing invoices using SAP
- Helping to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Booking couriers for collections and deliveries
- Assisting in the planning and coordination of both onsite and offsite events
- Monitoring team email inbox
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls
- Ordering office supplies
- General admin support
- Preparing new starter kits
What is required of me?
- Must be available to start in March
- Working authorisation in Ireland
- Full working proficiency in English
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Previous experience with MS Office and SAP would be an advantage
If you are interested in hearing more, don't hesitate to apply below
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.