- Dublin City Centre
- JN -032023-1926987
- Mar 10, 2023
- €30k - €40k
A fantastic opportunity for an Executive Assistant with 3+ years experience to join an Aviation Company based in Dublin City Centre supporting C Suite
Reporting to the VP Property and Business Support and located in Dublin on a permanent contract, the position of Executive Assistant is a key member to the Business Support team.
The purpose of this role is to provide effective and efficient high-level executive support to a C-Suite member. Duties include diary management, meetings management and communication, document production and travel arrangements.
Diary, Travel, and Meeting Management
- On-going, proactive management of diary and emails as required.
- Responsibility for all travel booking and itinerary management for Manager/Team.
- The ability to interact with staff at all levels, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Meeting arrangements - preparation of agendas, supporting documentation, scheduling and arranging conference calls and meeting room bookings.
- Preparation of reports and presentations to a very high standard for Executive and Board purposes.
- Ensuring all video/audio conference meetings are set-up in advance of meeting and liaising with IT for any technical issues for your teams.
- Maintaining records and files of all meetings, travel, etc. as required.
- Take a role in the organisation of internal events and off-site activities.
- Arrangement of events and entertainment as required by the Manager/Team.
- Administration of expenses claims as required.
- Work with the other members of Business Support to ensure that the business receives the general support appropriate for a business of this nature.
- Provide support to any events, conferences or other meetings or entertainment being led by other members of Business Support.
- Assisting other members of Business Support with internal and external meeting arrangements including, meeting room bookings, video/audio set up etc.
- Support any general administrative duties required from Business Support (including filing, scanning, printing, binding etc.)
- Deputising for other Business Support members as required from time to time (eg during leave or other absence)
- Providing reception cover and catering assistance as required.
- Assisting with any other general administration as required/assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3+ years' experience as an Executive Assistant at a senior level in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Strong, proven MS skills essential - particularly in Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Communicate Openly: strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have a can-do attitude: ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic team environment with multiple priorities and deadlines. Self-starter, ability to work independently using own initiative.
- Do the right thing: highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Lead by example: high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment.
- Work together: excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to develop strong working relationships with colleagues and customers.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.