Equity Analytics -Senior Specialist
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH770380 Nov 19, 2020 Competitive
Superb opportunity to become a senior member of the Equity Analytics team for a Global Asset Manager who are expanding their Dublin office
This is a great role with a leading and expanding global asset manager.This role supports the front office functions as well as contributing toward client-side reporting.This company is a recognised leader in asset management with a long term commitment to Dublin and growing its operations here. Competive manager level salary on offer.
- Leading on internal strategic initiatives
- Work with new clients to understand needs and on board successfully
- Analysis and resolution of complex ad hoc performance queries
- Work closely with middle office functions and technology teams to manage data quality and suitability
- Producing regular performance and risk reports
- Production of quarterly fund reports,
- Production of investment risk oversight pack, fund characteristics reports
- Providing risk analysis on their equity products
- Manage stakeholders in both the investment and distribution business
- Have a strong academic background in Finance, Maths, Stats, or similar
- Expertise in equities
- Strong understanding performance, attribution, and risk within investment management
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong understand of investment performance
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321556