- Dublin City Centre
- JN -032023-1927092
- Mar 10, 2023
- €70k - €90k
Fintech Company is Looking for an experienced HR and ER Consultant with Irish Law knowledge as well as global experience for a project role.
The HR/ER Consultant is responsible for providing guidance on a range of employment matters including performance management, employment legislation, policy interpretation and corrective action as well as investigating employee grievances and advising on conflict arising from employment relations. The Consultants collaborate closely with People Business Partners (PBPs), Legal and other COEs such as Payroll, Comp & Benefits, Talent Acquisition and with the HR/ER Advisor/service delivery team. In addition, the Consultant provides deep jurisdictional, cultural and/or functional expertise depending on the region and may lead projects and or policy development.
- Provides coaching and advice to managers on performance management and corrective action (relevant to the jurisdiction) enabling them to implement performance improvement processes which are consistent across business entities; may deliver presentations and training to managers employees
- Provides jurisdictionally appropriate legal advice and interpretation on employment legislation, and handles most aspects of involuntary employee terminations and restructuring (RWE)
- Conducts investigations and advises on employee complaints and grievances (e.g., discrimination, harassment, retaliation)
- Builds and maintains strong, trust-based relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the business as well as with PBPs, Legal, COEs, Works Councils and with external advisors
- Leads and/or participates in projects related to policy development and process improvement, partnering with Legal, HR Advisors, Payroll, Works Councils and other experts
- Provides specialist expertise and leadership in a dedicated area e.g., country-specific in EMEA functional area
Prerequisite Knowledge & Proficiencies:
- 5-7 or more years in the area of Human Resources in a global organization
- 5 or more years in the area of Employee Relations; specialist jurisdictional or functional expertise preferred
- Experience working with remote teams preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.