Electrical Project Manager - Dublin
- BBBH794777 Sep 30, 2021 €70k - €90k
A fantastic role with Ireland's newest energy providers who are looking for an Electrical Package Manager for a project in North Dublin
Our client operates across the UK and Ireland, Europe and North America and is at the forefront of the distributed energy market. They provide energy expertise and distributed energy solutions to organisations around the world to improve their operational efficiency, increase resilience and drive their business vision forward. They require an Electrical Project Manager who will be responsible for the successful delivery of their new construction project based in North Dublin.
- Lead a team of Project personnel including Engineering, Project Management, HSE, Commercial, Procurement, Consulting engineers, Construction Management and Supplier and Sub-Contractor base to ensure overall successful project.
- Ensure the project is delivered safely, on time and on budget.
- Drive and maintain a strong process and behavioural safety culture.
- Ensure a quality plan is in place for the project which ensures the final build will robustly meet the specified requirements.
- Ensure effective tracking and management of risks and opportunities.
- Provide the CBS Management Team and Client with detailed progress reports, tracking project timescales, quality metrics, resources, HSE and cost plans.
- Degree level qualified Electrical Engineer or experience in a similar environment.
- 10 years + working in the energy assets or similar field
- HSE Construction Qualification advantageous e.g. NEBOSH, IOSH Managing Safety.
- Excellent communcation skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300