- Dublin City Centre
- JN -012024-1954127
- Jan 16, 2024
- €70k - €90k
We are happy to be working with one of Ireland and Europe's leading M&E contractors who are looking to take on experienced Electrical Construction Managers for projects in Ireland and Europe.
- Take ownership for the appointed Specialist contractors, ensuring that all client specifications are met, by accurately developing and executing Jones Engineering project quality plans and procedures.
- Cooperation with the construction team to ensure all tagging deliverables are met.
- Help with the Commissioning ethos for projects, ensuring that Jones Engineering is the best it can be everyday everywhere.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure compliance with project specifications, design and relevant industry standards.
- Ensure weekly and daily work plans are completed and targets are met and exceeded where possible, this is a leading role and a critical requirement to drive productivity.
- Day-to-day management of the site activities, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any specialist subcontractors.
- Assist the Senior Construction Manager with the planning, development and enforcement of programme works.
- Management & coordination of appointed subcontractors.
- Manage safety and quality aspects of the project in accordance with company procedures.
- Liaising with Quality Control and Safety on Site
- Supervises, if required, the performance tests.
- Maintain project documentation.
- Attends Meetings as required.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Electrical Installation Qualifications.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills essential.
- SSSTS or SMSTS desirable.
- CSCS or Safety Passport H&S Qualifications mandatory.
- Thorough knowledge of electrical construction processes, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.