- BBBH771682 Dec 10, 2020 Competitive
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will play a key role in expanding the digital Marketing capabilities to drive sales, customer engagement and to positively promote the bran
Digital Marketing Executive
This role includes a principle focus on Digital Marketing (~75% of time), but also requires supporting other general Marketing activities (~25% of time) such as Product Management, Professional Education and Events.
You are someone who has a passion for Digital Marketing and understands the impact that strong messaging has with both customers and internal stakeholders. You are a strategic thinker, who can work independently under pressure, has excellent attention to detail and good general business acumen. You will require strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to engage with all departments within the company (with a predominant focus on supporting the sales force). A flexible, hands-on approach is essential as the marketing requirements are diverse and often changeable.
- Coordinate with contracted creative agencies to deliver key digital projects
- Website development
- Digital content creation/management
- Creation of sales collateral
- Development of proposals & key presentations
- Management of digital advertising
- Management of Social Media activity
- Take an active part, where possible and appropriate, in company initiatives
- Delivery of first-class support and service in line with expected standards from the company
- Any ad hoc duties as required
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Marketing
- A background in Design is highly desirable
- Experience with App design/development and experience managing projects with third-party creative agencies
- Minimum 5+ years' experience working in a predominantly digital Marketing role
- Proven attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure and changing circumstances
- Expense budget management
- Strong literacy in Microsoft Office
- Experience with graphic-design software (Photoshop, InDesign etc)
- Experience with building/maintaining websites (ideally Wordpress & Webflow
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Sales Recruitment
353 (0) 51 309650