Derivatives Operations Lead Analyst
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH785712 Jul 15, 2021 Competitive
Responsible for the process design and delivery of daily derivatives operations. Extensive knowledge of derivative trade flow management and knowledge of the confirmation, settlement, and P&L
- Experienced in trade capture, settlement, collateral monitoring, lifecycle event management, client reporting and ad hoc client requests
- Process design and testing experience is key
- Has strong Excel and SQL skills and technical competency with self-solve tools
- Derivatives product experience specifically operational processing experience
- Partnering with internal stakeholders on core projects including identifying the impact of regulations specific to the Financing business and acting as the business SME to devise tailored solutions.
- End to end management of financial transactions and identification of solutions to facilitate deal execution, trade capture, settlement, collateral monitoring, lifecycle event management, client reporting and ad hoc client requests.
- Support, challenge and contribute to the development of short, medium, and long-term strategies (including action plans and targets) for the team.
- Support and contribute to the Change Governance of technology solution that meets the objectives of the business but allows the firm to be scalable, productive, meet service delivery standards and is compliant for future changes, upgrades, and enhancements.
- Microsoft Excel (including Conditional Formatting, Date Formulas, Shared Documents and Commenting)
- Microsoft Visio or equivalent process mapping software
- Microsoft Project or similar project planning tool
- Confluence / Jira or equivalent wiki-based sharing and tracking platform
- Fluent in Spanish an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in a similar derivative Back office or middle office role in a Wealth Management/Platform or Asset Servicing company.
- Strong understanding of trade life cycle.
- Strong understanding of derivative trade flow management and of the confirmation, settlement, reconciliation, and P&L process.
- Experience in client services
- Strong understanding of risk & compliance policies and processes for a financial services business
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555