Exciting role with significant international travel! Applicants must be located in Ireland as their base. A great opportunity to work and see the world at the same time!
This is a role that requires significant International travel, if you want to work and see the world at the same time, this is the role to look at! You will be working with a market leader and be the face of their business on client sites. Trade or degree qualified with experience on packaging equipment.
· Plans and conducts planned preventative maintenance to ensure that all packaging machines are in running condition at all times;
· Ensures that machines are available for conducting FAT's as per the FAT schedule and troubleshoots and repairs machinery as necessary;
· Commission's new machinery as and when required and gets them fully operational within a minimal period of time;
· Conducts customer FAT'S to validate tooling to project specification as per the FAT schedule and works cross departmentally to troubleshoot and resolve fit and functionality issues to meet project deadlines;
· Installs, configures and commissions new or modified products at customer's facility (SAT) to ensure full functionality according to specifications when required;
· Provides customer on-site project implementation by troubleshooting, training, and customer support services and validates our product functionality and performance against the project deliverables;
· Coordinates problem resolution with customer and personnel to expedite repairs as and when required;
· Provides a communication link to help ensure that effective commissioning service is provided to the customer and ensures the company is alerted of all exceptions and/or events that might affect project deliverables.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.