- Dublin City Centre
- Nov 18, 2022
Our client, a multi-national global tech company, is looking for a Compliance Program Manager to join their workforce team for a 10.5 month contract.
The team manages end-to-end oversight of our client's extended workforce (made up of temporary agency staff, outsourced vendors and independent contractors) and are responsible for the strategy, governance, and operations across the extended workforce. The compliance team enables managers to engage and manage their workforce in a way that's consistent with internal policies and with local law across 70+ jurisdictions, supporting the business in making informed decisions about how they execute their workforce strategy.
● Providing pragmatic, business centred compliance advice on workforce
policies while acting as subject matter expert re contingent labour / vendor engagement
policy to a diverse range of client groups and partner teams, across multiple jurisdictions
● Responding to compliance queries and escalations to a diverse range of customers and
● Developing and maintaining strong relationships with ecosystem partners including in house
employment, privacy and commercial legal
● Assisting with the identification and remediation of misclassified engagements
● Educatingcontingent labour and vendor managers as to best practice and risk
mitigation when engaging a contingent/extended workforce, using a customer focused mindset
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
● 5 - 7 years of experience in executing operational processes to implement policies (e.g. HR
compliance, employment legal, regulatory, or risk)
● 2 - 3 years of experience in leading or supporting process design or improvements to achieve
efficiency, scale, and quality.
● Experience in program/project management
● Experience in managing queries / cases from a diverse group of stakeholders regarding
compliance with company policies and relevant employment law / regulation
● An understanding equal treatment regulations and/or the Agency Workers Directive
● Experience utilizing, analyzing and deploying data in identifying trends and in presentation
and advocacy of effective decision making on compliance and risk issues
● Ability to establish strong domain expertise, exercising initiative and judgement across
multiple work streams and processes
● Project/program management experience, influencing leadership and stakeholders and
overcoming barriers to implementation
● Excellent oral and written communications skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.