Compliance Manager - Banking
- BBBH776317 May 04, 2021 Competitive
A very exciting opportunity with a leading innovative financial services organisation in Dublin. They are seeking an experienced Compliance Manger to join their team.
A leading financial services organisation is seeking to recruit a Compliance Manager, reporting to the Head of Compliance, based in Dublin.
The successful candiate will be responsible for managing the regulatory compliance across the business.
- Monitoring of activities and support across the various business lines and product offerings.
- Functional responsible for the provision of technical regulatory advice.
- A deep understanding of the consumer protection regulatory environment.
- Ensure regulatory change in relation to strategic objectives is identified, gap analysed and disseminated to the business, within agreed timeframes.
- Fully support the business with expansion plans through the provision of quality regulatory advice, guidance and management of partnership expectations.
- Close management liaison with the First Line of Defence to ensure alignment of activities.
- Ensure robust monitoring and testing routines to deliver assurance.
- Co-ordinating and tracking of regulatory returns, as appropriate.
- Attendance as required at appropriate industry representatives' bodies such as BPFI, to influence and keep up to date with regulatory and codes of practice changes.
- Four years min of experience working in Financial Services in a compliance role
- Regulatory experience in Banking environment is desirable.
- Significant compliance expertise, particularly in a consumer lending environment and the payments industry.
- Ability to lead and influence change in a demanding and changing business and regulatory environment
- Stakeholder Management experience, excellent communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4321555