Commercial Finance Business Partner
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH771187 Dec 01, 2020 Competitive
Excellent opportunity to join a leading FMCG business in Dublin City Centre as a Senior Commercial Finance Business Partner
Excellent opportunity to join a leading FMCG business in Dublin City Centre as a Senior Commercial Finance Business Partner. This is a unique opportunity for a commercially astute finance professional to contribute financial and analytical expertise to cross department projects to drive a future fit finance function.
- Lead and develop a team of experienced commercial finance professionals
- Partner with senior stakeholders in the business and identify areas of improvement
- Maximise business performance by developing business cases and providing scenario modelling
- Drive a continuous improvement culture within the commercial finance team
- Deliver insightful month end reports that add value to business units
- Creating revenue, cost, margin, and profit pool analyses
- Preparing brand and channel profitability analysis
- Support the business planning cycle for the marketing team to align with the businesses long term strategy
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Extensive experience working in a commercial finance environment
- Proven experience leading and developing a team
- Experience using Data Visualisation tools and financial modelling
- Strong communication skills and proven experience working with senior management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance - Financial Services
353 (0) 1 44 85 687