- May 19, 2023
Morgan McKinley, is looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join the Projects & Change team in Dublin.
Who We Are
Morgan McKinley is a Global Talent Services company, offering the full spectrum of solutions to meet your resourcing needs. With offices in 10 countries, each and every one of our 1000+ employees shares a belief in the power of helping others realise their goals. Because when you succeed, we succeed too.
Get to know the division you could be joining
As part of the Projects & Change team in Dublin, you will be responsible for developing and nurturing relationships within a range of clients across Ireland and Europe. Building relationships with key stakeholders, maintaining a positive 'can-do' attitude and being persistent in delivering a world-class service. The core responsibility of this role is to identify, own and nurture a portfolio of clients focusing on best in class customer service, driving revenue and customer success. This is achieved through lead conversion, understanding customer' challenges and providing tailored solutions by delivering strategic resourcing advice.
Your role as a Client Success Manager
- Identify new sales opportunities through research and networking using best in class CRMs at your disposal
- Network with and nurture potential and existing hiring managers within current client base
- Working closely with the dedicated Recruitment Team converting fully qualified leads into potential opportunities
- Account management of key accounts ensuring customer satisfaction through formal and informal engagements on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Generate and qualify recruitment assignments with new and existing clients
- Work closely with the team to present flexible recruitment solutions to meet client needs
- Negotiating and agreeing terms of business with clients
What we are looking for
- Previous Recruitment, Account Management or Business Development experience
- B2B sales experience working with medium to large enterprises or Recruitment experience with a strong business development background
- Ability to build trust and drive executive level conversations with clients
- Effective at prioritising tasks and time management
- Strong communication, presentation and documentation skills
- Collaborative approach with an ability to work in a close-knit team environment
- Identify and leverage trends within different industries
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with a proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situation
What you get in return
In return, we offer first class training, a competitive benefits package, a structured career development programme, monthly/quarterly team events, plus much more!
- Hybrid & flexible working
- Significant earning potential with uncapped commission
- Clear career path and career opportunities
- Award winning Training Academy
- Open, supportive, friendly and fun team to work with
- Pension contribution scheme
Our Values and Culture
Always Committed: We lead by example, never give up, always driving excellence, and going the extra mile
Always Building Trust: We act with integrity and respect, driving teamwork, and celebrating success
Always Embracing Change: We are open to different approaches, encourage diversity of thinking, and share ideas
Always Communicating: We encourage open and honest communication across the business and with our candidates and clients alike
At the core of our Go Beyond culture, are these four values, which are driven through every aspect of our business. Our company culture embraces someone who takes pride in their work, believes in going beyond for their clients and candidates, has an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working in a highly collaborative and diverse team.
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply now or get in touch with Michelle Donohoe, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist,
*Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
- Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, Ireland