- Dublin City Centre
- Jan 23, 2023
- €40k - €50k
A great opportunity to work as a Careers and Work Placement Advisor on a 2 year fixed term contract, a super opportunity for someone who has experience in early careers or high volume recruitment.
Our client is looking for a Careers and Work placement Advisor to join their team on a 2-year Fixed Term Contract. A very exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in the Early Careers Area and has 3-5 years' experience within careers advisory or high volume recruitment.
- Designing and delivering weekly careers classes, providing expert advice (individually, in group sessions and via webinars and other online means) in areas including career development, employability, job applications and job search strategies.
- Working with students in groups and individually to achieve their career goals - implementing the necessary interventions to make this possible and then tracking progress and reporting on same.
- Designing, delivering, and assessing a range of interventions including online modules, employer events, careers fairs, industry panel events, mentoring programmes, career development modules that positively impact graduate outcome data.
- Pro-actively developing relationships, identifying work placement opportunities for students.
- Managing entire recruitment process achieving weekly and monthly KPI's.
- Developing a range of opportunities for students to interact and network with relevant alumni and employers.
- Researching, writing, updating and editing career information and labour market intelligence materials.
- Develop the capacity of the service to use technology to deliver careers education and employability initiatives.
- Develop innovations in delivery and service in line with international best practice.
- Graduate with 3-5 years' experience within careers advisory work / agency recruitment.
- Positive, enthusiastic, solution focused approach to work with the ability to self-manage and contribute positively to a team environment.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Strong reporting abilities - the role holder will be required to report regularly on progress of all projects and activities.
- A keen interest in using data and impact measures to continually develop the service.
- Proven track record of networking, building, developing and maintaining client relationships.
- The ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, operate flexibly and shift focus with changing priorities and demands.
- Proven track record of pro-actively engaging all stakeholders to ensure monthly placement targets are achieved.
- Excellent IT skills and a strong understanding of social media and experience of using it in recruitment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and experience including delivering presentations and report writing.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.